Quality Assurance Specialist Food Production – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find an experienced Quality Assurance Specialist Food Production who will contribute to the improvement and optimization of existing products and processes for an FDA regulated manufacturing facility. Put your QA Engineering and ISO experience to work with a global leader in a new job today!
The Quality Assurance Specialist Food Production collect, analyze and present trending, solutions and problems. This candidate will understand, stay current and deploy quality systems and maintain accurate and sustainable systems/reports.
- Create and maintain copies of Corporate and customer compliant finished product specifications
- Plant food safety and qualified IFT Auditor
- Responsible for global product registrations
- Provide Quality input to Consumer Complaint Handling System
The qualified candidate will have:
- BS Degree and 2+ years of experience in a QA Role for food manufacturing
- Experience with receiving and responding to customer questionnaires and other inquiries
- Knowledge of HACCP and food safety, SQF and IFT is ideal
- CAPA and OOS reporting and investigations experience
- Experience with Continuous Improvement and process optimization
- ISO, Lean and Six Sigma experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage consumer document requirements such as Allergen Statements, Heavy Metal Statements, Nutrition Information and others required by state, federal and int’l regulations
- Experience working in a QA role that supports Sales, R&D, Pilot Plant, Engineer and Production
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)