Quality Assurance Manager – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find a seasoned Quality Assurance Manager for the Western, NC area. This is a great opportunity to work for one of North Carolina’s growing biotech companies with a focus on current and future medical technologies.
The Quality Assurance Manager will provide general supervision and technical guidance to all Quality Assurance staff.
- Overall GMP compliance including documentation compliance
- Review/develop stability protocols and SOPs
- Provide quality support to production
- Implement ongoing quality improvement processes working with interdepartmental teams
- Perform internal and vendor audits
- QA representative during FDA audits
The qualified Quality Assurance Manager candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Science in Life Sciences, Engineering or Business
- 5+ years of quality experience in an Aseptic Facility
- Experience with FDA, CBER, CDER and USDA is required
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Scientific and/or technical knowledge
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cross functionally among other departments to uphold a team environment
Industry: Biotechnology, Aseptic, Sterile Pharmaceuticals
Permanent position with an employee centered company offering great benefits, salary, bonus and relocation assistance.
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)