Production Manager – Food
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find a Production Manager for a leading global cereal manufacturer. This position will be responsible for delivering a high quality product on time at the lowest possible cost based on customer and regulatory requirements for the production and/ or packaging areas within the plant. Put your skills and experience to work in a new position!
- The Production Manager works through Production Supervisors to ensure a safe and productive work environment for all hourly and salaried personnel
- Hold Production team members accountable for effectively meeting business objectives
- Oversee Quality System activities including Documentation Control, Internal Audits, Quality Records maintenance, and Management Review
- Create an environment that fosters continuous improvement of processes, product, people and equipment
The qualified candidate will have:
- 7+10 years progressive management experience in a unionized food manufacturing facility
- Experience managing projects and people within a technology driven, productivity based environment
- Bachelors degree in business or technical discipline
- Strong technical knowledge and background in R&D, QA, analytics and manufacturing
Industry: Food Manufacturing
Job Code: BHJOB3594_249
Recruiter Contact: Jill
Permanent position with a great global company offering great benefits and salary.
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)