Marketing Manager – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find an experienced Marketing Manager to drive cross-functional teams to successful completion of large, complex projects on time and in budget. Put your experience in Product Marketing to work in a new job today!
The Marketing Manager is responsible for market analysis using internal and external data sources to support the target markets, usage, and compelling product requirements in alignment with unit business objectives. Will oversee and perform the development of product and market plans, competitive analysis, industry trends, technical trends, sales training, managing the launch process and development of business requirements.
Marketing Manager responsibilities include:
- Identify and develop conferences and tradeshows, advertising venues, surveys and market research
- Develop and foster relationships with subject matter experts and industry influencers
- Merchant and Software developer research
- Development, packaging and training of collateral for Telesales and partner sales and web-sites
- Vertical specific message development
- Research website, social media and blogs for leads and industry interest
- Direct marketing programs
- Measure, manage and report results
The qualified Marketing Manager candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, IT or related area, MBA a plus
- 10+ years experience with payment processing technology or merchant services technologies
- 3+ years in Product Marketing within a technology software company
- Ability to manage complex projects
- Must have taken at least 2-3 products/product lines completely from concept to commercialization
- Proven results in strong volume and profit returns
- Must show demonstrated skills at positioning products/solutions competitively
Industry: Marketing Manager, Product Management, payment processing, Software, Merchant, market analysis, forecasting, pricing, negotiations, promotional materials, social media, training,
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)
The Wellington Group ( https://twgrecruiters.com) 910-338-2795