International Sourcing / Procurement Director – FILLED
International Sourcing / Procurement Director
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find an experienced International Sourcing / Procurement Director professional for an int’l brand. Put your expertise in the procurement of goods or services to work in a great organization today!
International Sourcing / Procurement Director is responsible for overseeing and administering the purchasing strategies to ensure the global franchise customers receive the best price, quality and service on goods needed.
International Sourcing / Procurement Director responsibilities include:
- Evaluate and recommend global suppliers that meet our price and quality requirements. Ensure that holistically the network has access to the suppliers as needed.
- Partner with International Franchise department to support new markets. Develop consistent lines of communication to facilitate timely notification to franchisees of pertinent information.
- Support International Customer service to ensure market orders are completed on a timely and accurate basis.
- Manage global sourcing initiatives by initiating and completing RFQ’s, RFP’s for goods and services
- Make recommendations to senior management on key projects that will impact the direction the company may take in providing the best products at the best value to both the customer and the end consumers
- Develop, manage, and factually measure the performance/quality of the vendor base to support the brand, gain a competitive edge and solidify partnerships with the vendors.
- Manage all non-commodity related products/activities in a manner that drive costs out of the supply chain with considerations of quality, reliability of source, freight and urgency of need. This may include generation of economic order quantities by utilizing all available technologies and resources that minimize inventory and provide consistent service to the customer base.
The qualified International Sourcing / Procurement Director candidate will have:
- Ten years experience in senior management procurement role, minimum of 3 years experience in global procurement
- Food, Nutriceuticals, Pharmaceutical or other FDA regulated industry experience is a plus
- Knowledge of QSR and SOPs is a plus
- Certified Purchasing Manager (C.P.M.) required
- 4-year degree required, MBA is a plus
- Ability to work in a team environment across functional responsibilities
- Very strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Excellent technology skills applied to the management of both internal and external data
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)