Food Production Line Supervisor – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find an experienced Food Production Line Supervisor for fully-cooked, poultry, to oversee the entire shift of a global leader in food product manufacturing and distribution. Excellent career opportunity with room for growth and advancement. Put your experience in food production and manufacturing management to work in a new job today!
The Line Supervisor’s purpose and function is to coordinate the activities of production employees and continuously improves the process directed towards customer satisfaction and profitability, ensuring food safe, high quality products are produced that meet or exceed all regulatory or legal requirements. The line supervisor is also responsible for maintaining a safe work environment for all employees.
- Coordinates the training of employees to fully understand the responsibilities and duties to meet customer and regulatory requirements
- Ensures all operators remain current in their job training and that all employees attend all safety training classes
- Maintains awareness of production schedule and ensures line employees are aware of customer expectations for quality and food safety
- Ensures accurate and timely data gathering for customer and regulatory requirements. Ensures data is used to make timely corrections to the process, as needed, to address any product deficiencies
- Actively reviews computer output to ensure appropriate levels and quality of production
- Counsels and/or disciplines employees, as needed
- Keeps accurate records of employee counseling and follows up on all disciplinary issues
- Ensure good communication throughout the department and the plant. Promotes teamwork and leads project teams
The qualified candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience or minimum of 2 years as an internal equipment operator
- Prior poultry, RTE production experience is ideal
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work on a team
- Ability to work line machinery as necessary
Industry: Food production, fully cooked, poultry, Tyson, ConAgra, pilgrims pride, Perdue, chicken, second shift, line supervisor, leadership, RTE
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)
The Wellington Group ( https://twgrecruiters.com) 910-338-2795