Validation Engineer – FILLED
The Wellington Group is seeking a top notch Validation Engineer to work for a leading research and biotechnology firm. Put your project and facilities expertise to work…WHILE living in a great mountain community with no traffic and a nice office view!
The proper candidate for this exempt position would be required to set standards, plan, write protocols, execute and author reports for the validation of equipment, processes, facilities and products in the FDA regulated aseptic filling biologic pharmaceutical products area in accordance with cGMPs.Â
Permanent position with an employee centered company offering great benefits, salary and relocation assistance.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelors’ degree (BS) in Engineering, Science or other technical area, equivalent experience will be reviewed
- 3 to 5 years of pharmaceutical validation and engineering experience
- Aseptic manufacturing knowledge is required, clean room is ideal
- Hands on with aseptic filling equipment and facilities, autoclaves, lab test equipment, HVAC and WFI systems is preferred
- Self-driven and accountable, will be required to jump in, diagnose the issue and solve the problem
Industry: Biologics, Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals, validation
Permanent position with an employee centered company offering great benefits, salary, bonus and relocation assistance.