Supervisor of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing – Aseptic Fill
The Wellington Group has been engaged by an international pharmaceutical company to hire a Supervisor of the Aseptic or Sterile Fill Finish Manufacturing facilities. This is an excellent opportunity to put your skills, knowledge and experience supervising Filling Technicians to work with a well-known company today!
The Manufacturing Supervisor will manage and oversee the activities and work product of a staff of shift production personnel to ensure safety and quality compliance are met during commercial pharmaceutical manufacturing.
This position will oversee the following functions:
- Scheduling manufacturing activities as well as coordinating equipment maintenance and validation
- Correct execution of production batch records and preparation of production variance reports
- Technical problem solving, operational improvements, and efficiency improvements to reduce operating costs
- Manage to standards and manpower requirements to meet production requirements
- Develop and maintain operator training programs and standard operating procedures
- Development and performance management of manufacturing staff
Requirements for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years of experience preferred
- Ability to lead and influence a team to achieve desired goals
- Familiar with a variety of the aseptic or sterile pharmaceutical field’s concepts, practices, and procedures, GMP experience and knowledge is required
- Experience with automated systems preferred
Industry: Aseptic Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing Management, Fill Finish
Job Code: BHJOB3594_305
Recruiter Contact: Heather
Location: North Carolina
Permanent position with an international company in state-of-the-art high speed filling operations. Great location in North Carolina. Salary is DOE with strong benefits, bonus and relocation support.
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)