Strategic Project and Process Analyst
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find an experienced Project and Portfolio professional for a large retail consumer chain. Excellent opportunity to help guide the direction and strategy for various project management activities in the company’s portfolio.
The Project Analyst develops and maintains the tools and processes necessary to support project and portfolio management across the enterprise. In this role you will use these tools and processes to ensure accuracy and drive accountability in the project and portfolio management process. Additional responsibilities include:
- Providing coaching and support to project teams on the requirements and deliverables of the Company’s processes, project management and the supporting systems
- Evaluating risks and issues in portfolio projects, supporting resolution and escalating issues to the appropriate level in the organization
- Developing metrics, measures and reports for portfolio focused Key Performance Indicators
- Ensuring project and portfolio data is up-to-date in the Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) tool
- Developing and providing training programs for teams in the use of Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) tools, best practices and Company process
The qualified candidate will have:
- 4-year degree required, MBA preferred
- 3-5 years Project Management experience preferred
- Previous Portfolio Management experience a plus
- Experience with Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) Tools, such as Microsoft Project, Planview, @Task, etc. a plus
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
Job Code: BHJOB3594_237
Permanent position with an employee centered company offering great benefits, salary, bonus and relocation assistance.
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)