Sr. Product Development Chemist – Polymers
Put your product development skills to work…WHILE supporting one of the best known specialty material companies in the World, Sr. Product Development Chemist – Polymers! This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well-known company with a strong base of existing products and the opportunity to help develop the next evolution of products.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creative design of new products, formulations and test protocols in support of the Urethane Additives business unit
- Planning and execution of laboratory projects, from definition of customer needs through assistance with the scale-up and commercialization of new silicone materials
- Effective management of multiple projects, ensuring clear alignment of goals and deliverables with business and market needs
- Clear communication and reporting of laboratory activities
Motivated to hire ASAP!
The qualified candidate will have:
- Doctorate or Master in Chemistry, Polymer Science, or equivalent experience
- 1-5 years of experience in a product development
- Demonstrated experience in Polyurethane foam technology and additives, including laboratory foaming and testing protocols
- Familiarity with standard laboratory techniques, including structural characterization and related analytical techniques
- Experience in surfactant applications and characterization
- Organic and/or polymer synthetic chemistry skills
- Working knowledge of materials and surface characterization techniques
Industry: Chemistry, Polymers, Urethane Additives
Job Code: BHJOB3594_242
Contact: Chris or Heather
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)