Senior Process Development Engineer – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find a Senior Process Development Engineer. This is a great opportunity to work for one of RTP’s growing biotech / medical device companies with a focus on current and future combination technologies.
The Senior Process Development Engineer will be responsible for a new pilot manufacturing operation and other current projects and manufactured products.
- Develop and implement manufacturing processes to meet company objectives
- Design, build, acquire, and maintain methods and tools for process improvements
- Conduct process IQ/OQ/PQ in cooperation with QA
- Lead problem solving for manufacturing process issues
The qualified candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years in medical device manufacturing and/or product scale-up and development
- 4-year degree required, MS or Engineering degree preferred
- GMP environment experience and training
- Small scale medical device manufacturing knowledge is ideal
Industry: Medical Device, Biotechnology