Senior Buyer – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find an experienced Procurement Professional with Senior Buying experience who will be responsible for the overall development and strategy of the packaging lines and other needs for the company and its affiliates. The position is responsible for understanding the overall internal business needs and stakeholders related to the assigned categories, leading and facilitating cross-functional teams for execution and implementation of the sourcing strategy.
Put your experience with managing supplier relationships, spend analysis, and execution and implementation of the sourcing strategy to work in an exciting new job with a well-known brand of products today!
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)
The qualified Senior Buyer candidate will have:
- Minimum BA / BS Degree required with a current CPM/CPSM certification is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in category management with a focus on packaging
- Experience with interfacing with distributors / vendors as related to LTO promotions
- Proven expertise in developing, managing, and measuring the performance and strategic alignment of the supplier base
- Strong oral and written communication, organizational, time management and leadership skills
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to work in a team environment across functional responsibilities
- Excellent financial/analytical skills to manage and measure performance
Industry: Senior Buyer, category management, packaging, procurement, vendor management, negotiation, LTO, promotions, sourcing strategy