Regulatory Affairs Manager – Crop Science- FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find a seasoned Regulatory Affairs Manager – Crop Science professional. This position is based in North Carolina with a focus on strategies and compliance for the U.S. and South America with growing responsibilities as the product line(s) and group grows
The Regulatory Affairs Manager will be responsible for ensuring compliance of the research and product development activities of crop biotechnology products program with all applicable government regulations.
- Provide a strategic overview for developing and implementing a regulatory strategy for crop biotechnology
- Must be familiar with the Regulatory Science data requirements to support approvals for commercial production of biotechnology crops
The qualified Regulatory Affairs Manager – Crop Science candidate will have:
- Doctorate degree in molecular biology, plant biology, horticulture or agronomy
- 8 to 10 years of professional experience in Plant Biotechnology and/or Agricultural related Regulatory Compliance / Regulatory Affairs
- Demonstrated ability to achieve successful regulatory approval of an agricultural product(s)
- Experience with the U.S. regulations and policies covering the use of agricultural products and familiar with agricultural products regulations in other countries
- Functional ability in Spanish/Portuguese.
Industry: Agricultural, Crop, Protection, Chemicals, Regulatory Affairs
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)