Regulatory Affairs Associate – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find a Regulatory Affairs Associate for a growing and profitable biologics, pharmaceutical and animal health company. Put your RA expertise to work today in a great new job!
The Regulatory Affairs Associate will be involved with both pre and post-marketing duties in support of the Regulatory Director and QA Manager. Will consider individuals from pharmaceutical, medical devices, veterinarian and biologics companies.
- Draft/track information for annual product reviews
- IND annual updates
- Drug Master Files annual updates
- USDA annual license renewals, OOP and facility annual updates
- Manage Import/Export permits
The qualified Regulatory Affairs Associate candidate will have:
- Minimum of 1 year regulatory experience is required
- 4-year degree required, life scientific degree preferred
- 1-3 years in a GMP environment
- Aseptic or sterile based manufacturing knowledge is ideal
Industry: Biologics, Veterinarian Medicine, Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals
Permanent position with an employee centered company offering great benefits, salary, bonus and relocation assistance.
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)
Job Code: BHJOB1778_207
The Wellington Group ( https://twgrecruiters.com)