R&D Chef Product Innovation – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find a R&D Chef Product Innovation with experience and passion for new product innovation or existing product transformations of menu items. Exciting new opportunity with major career growth, apply for a new job today with a great global Brand! Who Do You Know?
The R&D Chef Product Innovation is responsible for supporting the continuous development of new products that include calendar/seasonal/promotional products, new product concepts for both food and variations of hot and cold beverage offerings.
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence.
The qualified R&D Chef Product Innovation candidate will have:
- 3+ years experience culinary experience with new product innovations, Pastry Chef is ideal
- Degree in Food Science or Culinary from a recognized food or culinary institution
- Proven experience with pastries and baked goods
- Ideally seeking hot and cold beverage product experience
- Strong knowledge and experience with product prototypes and testing of products that align with the brand
- Strong written and oral communication skills, able to present ideas and new concepts
- Able to work in a team-based environment with other key leaders throughout the organization
- Corporate and career minded, self-driven professional
- Strong computer skills
Industry: Culinary, Pastry Chef, Pastry, product innovation, beverage, Chef, Food, Product R&D, Menu Items, Hot and Cold