Quality Engineer – Medical Devices – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find a Biomedical Quality Professional. This is a great opportunity to work for one of RTP’s growing biotech / medical device companies with a focus on current and future combination technologies.
- Implement Quality System (QS) in accordance with cGMP and ISO standards
- Oversee and participate in quality activities related inspection and disposition of raw materials, work in process, and finished products
- Oversee all aspects of the product/process Validation Program, including IQ/OQ/PQ protocols, monitoring, and preparation of reports
- Lead quality assurance tasks in development and manufacturing to ensure processes are capable and quality tools and systems are in place through product life cycle
- Lead investigative teams to determine root causes of quality issues related to design and manufacturing
- Provide training to ensure proper implementation and use of quality tools and procedures
- Support implementation of corrective actions to solve production/quality issues
The qualified candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years in medical device manufacturing and/or pharmaceuticals or biologics
- 4-year degree required, MS or Engineering degree preferred
- GMP environment experience and training
- Demonstrated proficiency in equipment and process validation methods
Industry: Medical Device, Biotechnology
Permanent position with an employee centered company offering great benefits, salary, bonus and relocation assistance.
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)
Job Code: BHJOB1778_217
The Wellington Group ( https://twgrecruiters.com )