QA Team Lead – Food and Beverage – FILLED
Put your food product safety, quality assurance, auditing and training skills to work…WHILE supporting one of the top brands in the US! This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well-known company with a strong base of existing products and the opportunity to help develop and manage the QA programs and operations.
- Leading the incorporation and execution of quality assurance and food safety programs across various plants and manufacturing stores (HACCP, AIB, GMPs, SOPs, training and auditing)
- Developing and maintaining systems to assure compliance to all QA required documentation
- Documenting and maintain training registry for all employees with both company operated manufacturing site(s), vendors, suppliers and commissary set-ups
- Reassessing the QA plan as there are changes to the program, process, procedure, ingredient, equipment, industry philosophy, technology, etc
- HACCP system, regulatory audits, quality systems review process (QSR), standard operating procedures (SOP’s), incoming ingredient inspections, product scoring, food safety audits, standardized work instructions
- Oversee plant(s) compliance and interactions with Quality Assurance
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelors degree in Science, Chemistry, Microbiology, Food Microbiology or Food Science is preferred
- AIB course work and Certification is ideal
- Certification and/or training in Food Defense, and able to train at the plant(s) and in the field
- Ideal candidate will have experience with BRC, a BRC Coordinator is a plus
- Proven knowledge of HACCP, GFSI, AIB and various food Quality guidelines
- A minimum of three years in a food manufacturing environment with QA experience
- Two years facilitating food safety and quality related training
Industry: Food and Beverage, QA, AIB, BRC, HACCP, Food Safety, QSR
Job Code: 311-32-MH2322
Location: North Carolina
Position is full-time, on-site in North Carolina with full relocation support, great pay and many other benefits and perks.
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)
The Wellington Group ( https://twgrecruiters.com) +1 910-338-2795