QA Chemist – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find an experienced QA Chemist who will be responsible for analytical testing requirements from raw materials to finished products in a cGMP environment. Put your analytical chemistry experience to work in a new job today!
- Analysis of raw materials, in process samples, finished product and stability testing
- Routine analytical test requirements, and data entry, maintenance and evaluation
- Draft specifications for new products and methods
- Maintain and troubleshoot analytical instruments and equipment
The qualified candidate will have:
- BS Degree in Chemistry or related life sciences, MS or PhD
- 2 to 5 years experience with analytical equipment and testing in an FDA regulated environment
- Hands on experience with HPLC, Autotitrator, FTIR and Wet Chemistry techniques
- Waters HPLC with Empower software is highly preferred
- Stability testing experience with pH, viscosity, specific gravity, distillation, titration, loss on drying, organoleptic
- Ability to maintain lab notebook in a cGMP environment
- Experience working with laboratory data management system or LIMS systems
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)