Product Development Scientist – Food – FILLED
Put your Product Development Scientist – Food skills to work…WHILE supporting one of the best known brands in the US! This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well-known company with a strong base of existing products and the opportunity to help develop the next evolution of products, both domestic and internationally.
Product Development Scientist – Food Duties and Responsibilities:
- Driving the identification, development and commercialization of new product projects
- Sourcing of all raw materials that meet internal specifications
- Verifying the consumer acceptability of new products through conducting sensory evaluation
- Managing the projects to timely results through the internal new product process and cross functional teamwork
- Ensuring a consistent on-going flow of future new products pipeline consistent with business unit’s strategic direction
- Support day to day issue resolution and technical services to Operations
Motivated to hire ASAP!
The qualified Product Development Scientist – Food candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Food Science, Chemistry or Culinary Certification
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Beverage Product Development and Food Products Innovation
- Ability to effectively leverage the worldwide supplier base and consistently drive innovation
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel or similar software
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Industry: Product Development Scientist – Food, Food and Beverage
Permanent position with one of the leading food manufacturers and distributors based in North Carolina. Position is full-time, on-site in North Carolina with full relocation support, great pay and many other benefits and perks.
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)
The Wellington Group ( https://twgrecruiters.com) +1 9103382795