Process Engineer Pharmaceutical Manufacturing – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find a Process Engineer Pharmaceutical Manufacturing with experience in a GMP environment for Sterile or Solid Dose pharmaceuticals. This is an exciting new position within a well established, profitable pharmaceutical / biologics company.
The Process Engineer Pharmaceutical Manufacturing will coordinate with Production, Quality, Maintenance, Validation, and contractors to manage capital projects, capacity increases, and process improvements. The Process Engineer will be responsible to plan, manage, and execute the start-up and commissioning of new equipment. They will provide support and troubleshooting to manufacturing operations as well as identify process improvements and capacity constraints and design and execute projects to support corporate goals.
- Investigate process and quality problems and implement corrective actions
- Identify and define project and process improvement opportunities
- Develop project plans and timelines
- Manage capital and process improvement projects
- Track, manage and communicate project goals
- Follow Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry standards in generating and updating supporting documentation such as P&IDs, material and equipment specifications, and requirement specifications
- Ensure process and project documentation is accurate and updated
- Follow company policies and procedures and maintain compliance with applicable GMP and FDA standards
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- 2 to 5 years hands on experience is required
- Experience programming controllers or human machine interfaces
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required, CAD experience is a plus
- Previous experience in a GMP environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Industry: Engineer, Process Engineer, Pharmaceuticals, Validation, Commissioning
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)