Process Development Scientist – Packaging – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find a Process Development Scientist – Packaging, PhD or Senior Engineer to be the technical lead to support the sterile or aseptic packaging of biologics manufacturing for a new flagship project within a leading biologics/vaccine company. This is a great opportunity to apply your packaging experience in biologics to lead the industrial scale up and commercialization for production.
- Oversee the strategy, implementation and troubleshooting of new packaging technologies for current or phase III products coming to market
- Product and Process improvements to meet site IO metrics for licensed vaccine products (HSE, compliance, Cost of Goods), Marketing driven projects, product transfers between buildings in same site or between sites
- Act as a SME in specific area to support SPP and focus factory leadership to troubleshoot process related critical/major deviations and completion of work requests
- Direct and/or collaborate with Manufacturing Technology staff for assigned activities.
- Provide technical and scientific leadership within the product packaging area to meet organizational goals and priorities
The qualified candidate will have:
- Ph.D. in biological sciences/biological engineering with 5 to 7 years industrial experience in a cGMP environment
- Experience with aseptic processing with sterile products is a must
- Expertise in sterile or aseptic product packaging and current industry standards, latest technologies and best practices
- Experience in team leadership is desirable. Note: multiple positions are available with focuses being bacterial fermentation, purification, packaging, formulation and filling
Permanent position with a growing company offering great benefits, salary, bonus and relocation assistance.
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)