Pharmaceutical Validation Technician – FILLED
The Wellington Group is seeking a top notch Pharmaceutical Validation Technician to work for a leading biotech firm. Put your project and facilities expertise to work…WHILE living in a great community and a nice office view!
The proper candidate for this exempt Pharmaceutical Validation Technician job would be required to conduct various validations as requested by the Validation Manager. Validations would include autoclave and controlled environment mapping. This position requires the technician to assist senior personnel with additional validations activities including data management, protocol execution and validation equipment maintenance and calibration.
- Develops and implements validation studies on pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment to ensure consistency of data production and concurrence with manufacturer and national standard reference values
- Oversees validation of production processes, performs statistical analysis, develops validation models, and writes process validation protocols and final packages
- Designs and implements systems to assure quality of data processing across multiple study sites.
- Serves as liaison/team member with QA, regulatory affairs, research and development, and manufacturing departments
- Review and develop standard operating procedures in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
The qualified candidate will have:
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Engineering or Science
- Two years of industry experience is desired
- GMP knowledge is required
- Aseptic manufacturing knowledge is a plus, clean room is ideal
- Hands on with aseptic filling equipment and facilities, autoclaves, lab test equipment, HVAC and WFI systems is preferred
Industry: Biologics, Pharmaceuticals, Validation
Permanent position with an employee centered company offering great benefits, salary, bonus and relocation assistance.
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)