Partner in Consulting Practice – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find three (3) Partner in Consulting Practice for an international research and development company. These are critical positions managing market research analysis for local North Carolina based organizations with the focus being in Greensboro, Winston Salem and High Point and a local R&D lab in Charlotte NC. Ideal candidates have extensive on-site business consulting experience at a senior level!
The Partner in Consulting Practice is responsible for the development and presentation of neurological studies commissioned by key clients. The role will work closely with sales to understand client needs and the analysis group to understand the outcome of studies. Of primary focus will be developing a deep understanding of client needs and developing insights from the results to benefit the client leading to repeat business.
- Manage complex client engagements
- Actively manage existing client relationships at a dedicated client facility
- Develop actionable insights from neurological studies
- Present results of neurological studies directly to clients
The qualified Partner in Consulting Practice candidate will have:
- 5+ years direct management of clients (mi-sized and institutional) in addition to expertise in managing a team of managers at various levels
- Previous experience working directly with C-Level executives in both line of business and strategic role.
- Must have an extraordinary ability to distil information, discern business and qualitative insights from quantitative data, and present conclusions understandable to consumer insight and business managers.
- Educational qualifications preferred with advanced degrees in Social Sciences, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Business, or Systems Sciences; or Masters in Business, Psychology, or Sociology. Solid work experience is the most important characteristic.
- Experience with market research firms, strategy consulting firms or client/account management with large advertising agencies is a big plus.
- Must be able to prepare outstanding written reports in PowerPoint in the areas of market research, advertising analytics, and program research. Previous experience interacting with clients at various levels of management.
Industry: Science, Research, Business Consulting, Marketing Analysis
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)