Nutrition Service General Manager – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find an experienced Nutrition Service General Manager that ideally has a dietary certification with a WA State Food and Beverage Service Work Permit for a high-volume healthcare facility. Exciting new opportunity with major career growth opportunity, apply for a new job today with a first-class healthcare institution. Who Do You Know?
This Nutrition Service General Manager position is responsible for the successful operation of food-related activities including procuring food and supplies, the handling, preparation and storage of food, maintaining inventory levels, maintenance of equipment, patient feeding, retail, catering, quality improvement, sanitation, food and kitchen safety, and infection control. Provides strong leadership to a team, whose focus is exceptional service, exceptional quality and driving customer service.
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence.
The qualified Nutrition Service General Manager candidate will have:
- 5+ years experience in food service in a leadership position
- AS or BS Degree in Food Service Management is ideal
- Will have a current State of Washington Food and Beverage Service Worker’s Permit and complete on-going continuing education requirements
- Hands-on staff leadership experience
- Strong, stable work history
- Experience in a hospital or healthcare operation with 80+ Beds and a full-service cafeteria
- Experience in sales and delivering programs is a plus
- Participated in and satisfied the requirements of Joint Commission and DOH surveys
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, able to follow written instructions and complete reports
Industry: Food Service, food safety, healthcare, hospital, Nutrition Service, leadership, WA, DOH surveys, Seattle