Neurology Clinic Practice Manager – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find a Neurology Clinic Practice Manager for a large Healthcare Consortium. Put your expertise in clinic practice management and neurology to work in a new position!
The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for the management of Neurosurgery, in conjunction with the physicians as well as hiring, training, evaluations and development activities.
Neurology Clinic Practice Manager responsibilities include:
- Oversees, all non-provider staff and operations
- Works closely with practice support supervisor in development and implementation of business information policies and budget management process
- Subject matter expert for the EMR and responsible for revenue cycle process
- Must possess strong communication skills, ability to maintain effective working relationships with diverse groups and individuals
The qualified Neurology Clinic Practice Manager candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration is preferred
- 5 years experience working in a large healthcare practice, surgery or neurology preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong track record in working within a physician practice role