Microbiologist – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find an experienced Microbiologist for a growing and profitable biologics and pharmaceutical company. Put your microbiology lab skills experience to work today in a great new job!
The Microbiologist is responsible for performing microbiological assays as well as other sterility testing for a sterile aseptic based manufacturing facility.
- The individual in this position will be required to perform microbiological assays including sterility testing, endotoxin, product and water bioburden, GPQ and BI testing
- Isolates and makes cultures of significant bacteria or other micro-organisms in prescribed standard inhibitory media, controlling factors such as moisture, aeration, temperature and nutrition
- Identifies micro-organisms by microscopic examination of physiological, morphological, and cultural characteristics
The qualified Microbiologist candidate will have:
- AS or BS Degree in Microbiology or other relevant Scientific areas of study
- Experience in microbiological testing
- Experience writing or revising SOPs is a plus
- Must be detailed oriented and capable of working in a team environment
- Knowledge of aseptic technique is preferred
Industry: Microbiology, endotoxin, bioburden
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)
The Wellington Group ( https://twgrecruiters.com ) +1 910-338-2795