Medical Laboratory Systems Analyst – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find an experienced Medical Laboratory Systems Analyst for an exciting new opportunity in one of the most beautiful and mesmerizing places in the world! This is an excellent career opportunity for a Medical Lab Professional who has a strong desire to learn IT. Ideal candidate may also be computer programmer or laboratory systems analyst with Medical Lab experience looking to work closer to management and the development of systems and process.
The Medical Laboratory IT Systems Analyst will oversee the prioritization, planning, operational and maintenance functions of the Lab Systems and other assigned projects.
The qualified candidate will have:
- AS Degree minim in science or computer science, ideal is a BS in Science or a BS/MS in Information Systems and Computer Programming
- MT / HTL ASCP certified medical lab professional OR 5 to 7 years experience in laboratory systems management
- Cerner Command Language (CCL) and Oracle databases is preferred
- Must be able to communicate effectively with the medical lab team, senior leaderships and other IT personnel
- Experience with pathology laboratory information or working in a pathology lab
- Experience with microcomputers, multiple vendors and locations and multiple operating systems is ideal
- Well developed, verbal, written and customer service skills
Industry: MT, HTL, ASCP, Med Lab, Alaska, laboratory systems, IT, CCL, Oracle, IT, LIS, pathology
Job Code: 417-32-MH2322
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)