Manufacturing Director – Filled
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find an Manufacturing Director, a Subject Matter Expert in medical device manufacturing for a North Carolina based opportunity with a leading medical technologies company. Excellent opportunity to make an immediate impact with great company.
The Manufacturing Director will work as a consultant helping Sr Management on the identification and utilization of Contract Manufacturers (CMO) on the scale-up of current products to large scale manufacturing for commercial use.
- Work with internal and external departments, vendors and consultants on the final assembly and packaging of commercial product under GMP
- Oversight of tech transfer to include troubleshooting of all design, manufacturing and packaging issues
- Work with established QA department to design a vendor selection and auditing program
- Establish the packaging and logistics program for all vendors and suppliers
- Work with the local pilot plant, int’l suppliers and CMO on transfer to large-scale manufacturing
The qualified Manufacturing Director candidate will have:
- BS or MS in Science or Engineering, PhD is a plus
- Experience with sterile based manufacturing is requires (aseptic and clean rooms)
- Proven, hands on skills with medical device manufacturing
- Contract manufacturing site start-up experience
- Strong tech transfer knowledge and experience
- Ability to comply with all FDA and int’l regulatory standards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel as required
Industry: CMO, Medical Device, Contract Manufacturing, tech transfer, sterile, stent, implants, drug, pharmaceutical, pilot plant, engineering, R&D, science, clean room
Job Code: 337-32-MH2322
Location: North Carolina
Apply directly at: http://www.maxhire.net/cp/?E55E65361D43515B7D52182B77571D6D482D7D
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)