Manager of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing – Aseptic
The Wellington Group has been engaged by an internationally branded pharmaceutical company to hire a Manager of the Aseptic or Sterile Manufacturing facilities. This is an excellent opportunity to put your skills, knowledge and experience to work with a globally recognized and profitable pharmaceutical brand!
The Manager of Manufacturing will direct and oversee the organization’s aseptic or sterile based Parenteral Pharmaceutical Products manufacturing facilities, processes and staff. Responsible for the strategic planning, directing the layout of equipment, workflow, production methods, budgeting and forecasting, and work force utilization.
This position will be accountable for the following:
- Coach and mentor the production teams
- Serve as a SME for all processes and resources, Pharmaceutical Compounding: Sterile Preparations (USP 797)
- SOPs and Training Programs
- Production variance, CAPA and OOS resolution and reporting
- Technical and operational problem solving
- Cost reduction and operational efficiencies
- Equipment maintenance and validation
- Drive the strategy, goals and objectives of the local production operations
Requirements for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of experience, Engineering degree preferred
- 3 – 5 years of production supervisor or management experience
- Strong track record in leading and managing a large, diverse group of employees
- Knowledge, training and certification in lean, 5S or Six Sigma is a plus
- Familiar with a variety of the aseptic pharmaceutical field’s concepts, practices, and procedures
- Hands on expertise in sterile based pharmaceutical fill finish
- Experience reporting to top management and overseeing the operation’s budget, strategy, output, manpower and resources
Industry: Aseptic, Parenteral, Sterile Pharmaceuticals, Biologics, Manufacturing Management, Barrier Isolator Process
Job Code: BHJOB3594_306
Recruiter Contact: Heather
Location: North Carolina
Permanent position within a global pharmaceutical brand housed in state-of-the-art facilities in the heart of North Carolina. Salary is DOE with strong salary, benefits, bonus and relocation support.
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)