Industrial Compounding Pharmacist
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find an experienced Industrial Compounding Pharmacist; Specialty, Nuclear or Compounding Pharmacist to join a dynamic, growing and employee-oriented biotech company.
The successful Industrial Compounding Pharmacist candidate will be responsible for directing and running the day to day processes of the specialty pharmaceutical / technical team. The ideal candidate will like to roll up their sleeves and spend hands-on time in the sterile room as well as managing the team.
Industrial Compounding Pharmacist responsibilities include:
- Directing all of the activities associated with compounding sterile allergy immunotherapy prescriptions for physicians and veterinarians.Â
- Preparing pharmacy budgets, assessing performance metrics and quality assurance programs,
- Implementing process improvements and reporting
Industrial Compounding Pharmacist qualifications include:
- BS in Pharmacy, or PharmD from an accredited school
- Licensed pharmacist in North Carolina (may consider those licensed in other states)Â
- Management experience
- KnowledgeÂ USP Chapter 797 and sterile injectable compoundingÂ
- Manufacturing experience in an FDA regulated environment a plus
- Must have proven ability to work as a team with various departments
- Project management experience of Â short and long term projects