Global Regulatory Manager Crop Protection – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find a Global Regulatory Manager Crop Protection for a growing Agroscience / Life Science company. This person will work with the Head of all Global Regulatory Affairs to establish processes and deploy and implement the North American and int’l regulatory strategy.
The Global Regulatory Manager Crop Protection will develop and implement the global regulatory strategy for a specific family of global herbicides. The strategy should meet global business objectives in collaboration with the business regions. This position is also responsible for managing other projects, which include product source changes, and regulatory initiatives to improve functional delivery and better integration of the global development and global registration activities.
- Develop the global registration strategy for a range of herbicides and ensure efficient and effective implementation of agreed plans amongst the regions by collaborating with internal and external regulatory experts
- Manage technical source change projects, which involves working closely with Supply Chain, to ensure that the registration and manufacturing specifications are in place and an agreed plan exists for each project
- Provide strong leadership for registration projects and support the category Development Manager and Product Manager to ensure delivery of product growth plans
- Define and maintain a core global regulatory dossier capable of supporting global registrations on the active ingredients and their major formulations
- Maintain an awareness of the global regulatory environment and pro-actively provide advice on trends and business impacts
- Prepare and manage the global regulatory budget for assigned products
- Understand the regulatory status of competitor products to promote competitive regulatory positioning of the products and identify opportunities for growth
- Achieve alignment by working closely with the Product Manager for the portfolio
The qualified Global Regulatory Manager Crop Protection candidate will have:
- A strong grasp of how the crop protection industry operates worldwide
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree is also preferred
- Preferred areas of specialization are toxicology, ecotoxicology or environmental science
- Position requires a minimum of seven (7) years of relevant industry experience
- Demonstrated excellence in Global regulatory project management
- Excellent verbal, written, and network communication skills and an ability to manage multinational, multifunctional teams
Industry: Global Regulatory Manager Crop Protection, Specialty Chemical, Crop Protection, Herbicide, Regulatory Affairs
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today for the Global Regulatory Manager Crop Protection!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)
The Wellington Group ( https://twgrecruiters.com ) +1 910-338-2795