The Wellington Group has been engaged to find an experienced Engineer to be part of a growing and profitable industrial machinery company.
The Engineering Manager will be responsible for all final product reviews before release to manufacturing. Ideal candidate has a strong background in both mechanical and electrical engineering for new products.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage and coordinate R&D projects from the design center to the shop floor
- Supervise a large, diverse staff to include designers, engineers, procurement and technicians
- Interface with sales, marketing and client base to ensure design and functionality fits the customers need
- Work with staff and manufacturing teams to resolve issues
The qualified candidate will have:
- BS in Engineering
- Experience in all aspects of product development, must be proficient in AutoCAD
- Ability to interface with sales engineers, designers and customers
- Proven management experience
- Relevant product and industry knowledge with industrial machinery, heat treated
Industry: Engineering, AutoCAD, heat treated
Job Code: BHJOB3594_290
Recruiter: Heather email@example.com
Location: North Carolina
Permanent position with a locally managed company offering great benefits and salary.
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)
The Wellington Group ( https://twgrecruiters.com ) +1 910-338-2795