Engineering Manager – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find an experienced Engineering Manager to be part of a growing and highly profitable, global industrial machinery company. Company is highly motivated to hire an Engineering Manager ASAP!
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)
The Engineering Manager will be responsible for all design, bills of materials, shop support and final product reviews before release to manufacturing. Ideal candidate has a strong background in both mechanical and electrical engineering for new metal or steel products, experience leading a team of people and engaging with both foreign and domestic clients for custom or highly fabricated work.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage and coordinate R&D projects from the design center to the shop floor and out to manufacturing
- Manage and drive initial meetings with sales, manufacturing, engineering and quality to review design and development needs
- Supervise a large, diverse staff to include designers, engineers, procurement and technicians
- Interface with sales, marketing and client base to ensure design and functionality fits the customers need
- Work with direct staff and manufacturing teams to resolve issues
- High priority is to ensure final product meets the scheduled ship date the client
- Responsible for all product design, BOM, engineering and design support and coordination with manufacturing
The qualified candidate will have:
- BS in Engineering, experience in both mechanical and electrical engineering is ideal
- Sheet metal and structural steel knowledge
- Experience in all aspects of product development, must be proficient in the latest version of AutoCAD
- Ability to interface with sales engineers, designers and customers
- Proven management experience, able to hire, teach, train and mentor others
- Relevant product and industry knowledge with industrial machinery
Industry: Engineering, AutoCAD, metal, steel, design, industrial, heat treat, electrical, BOM
Permanent position with a locally managed company offering great benefits and salary.
The Wellington Group ( https://twgrecruiters.com ) +1 910-338-2795