Engineering Manager – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find an experienced Engineering Manager to be part of a growing and highly profitable, global industrial machinery company. Company is highly motivated to hire an Engineering Manager ASAP!
The Engineering Manager will be responsible for all final product reviews before release to manufacturing. Ideal candidate has a strong background in both mechanical and electrical engineering for new products, experience leading a team of people and engaging with both foreign and domestic clients for custom or highly fabricated work.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage and coordinate R&D projects from the design center to the shop floor
- Supervise a large, diverse staff to include designers, engineers, procurement and technicians
- Interface with sales, marketing and client base to ensure design and functionality fits the customers need
- Work with direct staff and manufacturing teams to resolve issues
The qualified Engineering Manager candidate will have:
- BS in Engineering, experience in both mechanical and electrical engineering is ideal
- Structural steel knowledge is a plus
- Experience in all aspects of product development, must be proficient in AutoCAD
- Ability to interface with sales engineers, designers and customers
- Proven management experience, able to teach, train and mentor others
- Relevant product and industry knowledge with industrial machinery, heat treated
Industry: Engineering, AutoCAD, heat treated
Location: North Carolina
Permanent position with a locally managed company offering great benefits and salary.
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)
The Wellington Group ( https://twgrecruiters.com ) +1 910-338-2795