Engineer, Designer – Drafter – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find an experienced Engineer with design and drafting experience for a global industrial machinery company. Put your experience to work in a new Engineering position today!
The Engineer will be responsible for the design and drafting of all new orders, both custom and standard equipment produced. Will work with the sales department and engineering teams to produce drawing for customers and help troubleshoot design issues for customer developed drawings or previously built equipment.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Design and draft to scale producing accurate and timely shop drawings
- Responsible for inspecting all assigned customer orders for details
- Enter product information and specifications into manufacturing software
- Assist customers by phone or in person to help troubleshoot issues
- Responsible for prioritizing the drafting and design of orders based on quotes
- Assist the shop mechanics with production problems
- Utilize manufacturing software to create bills of material for products
- Provide purchasing with accurate information to order required non-stocked components
The qualified candidate will have:
- Degree or equivalent work experience in engineering is ideal
- Proficient in AutoCAD software and other computer programs
- Working knowledge of sheet metal and structural steel
- Ability to produce, read, and understand shop drawings
- Capable of working independently and with little supervision
- Ability to interface with sales, engineers, designers and customers
Industry: Engineering, Design, Drafting
Permanent position with a locally managed company offering great benefits and salary.
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)
The Wellington Group ( https://twgrecruiters.com ) +1 910-338-2795