Engineer – Design / Drafting – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find a Engineer – Design / Drafting with experience in computer-aided design (AutoCAD) and Revit for the design and development of new pharmaceutical facilities. Exciting new opportunity, Who Do You Know?
This Engineer – Design / Drafting position is responsible for managing and coordinating the execution of design for the facility layouts and will perform various engineering functions with the manufacturing team.
The qualified Engineer – Design / Drafting candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree in architectural engineering, mechanical engineering or other related engineering disciplines
- 3+ years experience with manufacturing, ideal is in pharmaceutical or biotech facilities
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit
- Knowledge and ability to read and utilize blue prints
- Ability to make decisions and recommendations
- Strong communications skills both written and oral
- High level of proficiency with MS Office and internet research
Industry: Design Engineer, Drafting, AutoCAD, CAD, Revit, Engineering, Manufacturing, Facility Design, Pharmaceuticals