Electrical Engineer – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find an experienced Electrical Engineer to be part of a growing and highly profitable, global industrial machinery company. Company is highly motivated to hire an Engineer ASAP!
The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the electrical design and wiring of custom industrial products and components. Will work with designers and sales engineers to design electrical schematics to meet custom specifications using the latest AutoCAD Electrical program and coordinate all electrical needs of each custom product.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Design and wiring of the electrical components, electrical panels and schematics
- Responsible for all electrical wiring done by the electrical department
- Perform quality control measures (OHMS, voltage, etc.).
- Assembly of and testing of electrical components with electronic testing equipment
- Program controls for the proper operation of control systems
- Assist customers by phone or in person to help troubleshoot issues
- Perform calibration, installations, and customer electrical service calls on new installations or existing customer sites (some travel required)
- Troubleshoot, test and rewire used or refurbished products as needed
- Utilize manufacturing software to create bills of material for products
- Perform inventory of the electrical department and order part / supplies as needed
The qualified candidate will have:
- Degree in electrical engineering is ideal
- Proficient in AutoCAD Electrical software and programming controls
- Ability to read and check blue prints
- Ability to interface with sales, engineers, designers and customers
- Capable of working independently and with little supervision
- Familiarity with electrical code manuals
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, bend, crawl and climb ladders
- Ability to operate and use electrical test equipment
- Possess good mechanical abilities and aptitude and strong math skills
- Strong attention to detail such as reading a tape measure to 1/16th of an inch and use a caliper and/or micrometer
- Willingness to take classes which may be necessary for upgrading skills
- Capable and willing to work mandatory overtime
- Promote and abide by company safety procedures and regulations
- Willingness to perform service calls, possess a valid North Carolina driver’s license
Industry: Electrical Engineering, Electrical Components, Electrical Testing
Location: North Carolina
Permanent position with a locally managed company offering great benefits and salary.
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)
The Wellington Group ( https://twgrecruiters.com ) +1 910-338-2795