Electrical Engineer – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find a results-oriented, career-driven Electrical Engineer who will be responsible for supporting both the production floor and new product development. This is an exciting new position with major growth opportunity and a direct impact on the company, clients and industry. Put your EE, circuit design, and electrical components experience to work with a global leader in a new job today!
Note, this role is in a fast paced environment with many variables and daily challenges. The primary goal of this role is to support the production floor to get quality products out to long-term clients. Secondary will be to work on project teams looking at client driven needs or industry innovations and future thinking of analog to digital product development.
We are seeking an Electrical Engineer who can hit the ground running and quickly assess and pick up the EE needs of the team, company and client projects. Seeking an ambitious, career oriented Engineer with the drive to be part of a high-performance team and looking to advance your career, education and skills.
The qualified candidate will have:
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, micro-sized circuits, PCB assembly and low power focus preferred
- 5+ years experience with new product design, manufacturing support and coding is ideal
- Hands-on experience working with production floor troubleshooting and support
- Experience with BOM, Design Software, Drawings, Labview, Testing and Troubleshooting or a blend of these skills and desire to learn new tools, techniques and skills
- Knowledge or experience with regulatory or agency filings, audits and approvals ideal will work with the right EE who wants to learn this niche for the company
- Ability to work in a team environment mentoring and supporting technicians and other engineering disciplines, leadership and communication skills are key
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are required for this role
- Able to analyze Root Cause with experience utilizing tools such as Fishbone, 5 Whys, DFMEAs, PFMEAs, Six Sigma to find solutions and reduce or eliminate repeat failures
- Prior experience with analog and digital, ideal is some FM and RF knowledge or education
- Modern electronics and process approach is a strong plus
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)