Electrical Engineer – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find an experienced Electrical Engineer who will be responsible for supporting new product development for both internal projects and client driven programs. This is an exciting new position with major growth opportunity and a direct impact on the company, clients and industry. Put your EE and product development experience to work in a new job today!
Note, this role is in a high-volume, fast paced environment with many variables and milestones. Looking for a lead Engineer who can hit the ground running and quickly assess and pick up the EE needs of the team and client projects.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee preparation of product or system electronics drawings and schematics
- Manage prototype development and prototype evaluation
- Design and develop new products and equipment
- Comply with various regulatory standards for commercial electronics
- Create test plans and analyzes test data to determine if design meets functional and performance specifications
- Work with internal Stage Gate processes on product development progress, costs, timelines and milestones
- Manage and mentor various technicians and CAD staff
The qualified candidate will have:
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)