Director of Hospital Specialty Services – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find an experienced Director of Hospital Specialty Services – HealthCare for a Regional Hospital in Central North Carolina.
Director of Specialty Services is responsible for the overall performance and operations of the departments in Specialty Services: OR, PACU, Out Patient surgery, Endoscopy, Central Sterile, Laboratory and Cardiopulmonary.
- Accountable for providing clinical, financial, and administrative leadership and expertise to implement the vision, mission, plans and standards of the organization
- Has frequent collaboration with the Executive Team and medical staff Reports to Chief Nursing Officer
The qualified candidate will have:
- Masters degree in Health Administration, Business Administration, or related health care field
- Minimum of 5 of direct patient care experience as a health care professional, 3 years of management experience
- Current NC Registered Nurse license preferred
- Knowledge of accreditation standards, health care regulations, performance improvement, patient safety, and policy formulation
- Ability to work with a variety of disciplines and levels of staff across departments
Strong organizational and leadership skills
Central North Carolina
Permanent position with an employee centered company offering great benefits, salary and relocation assistance.
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)