Diabetes Nutrition Manager – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find an experienced Diabetes Nutrition Manager with hands on experience in diabetes care management and education. Certification from the ADA in diabetes education is ideal for this exciting new opportunity with major career growth opportunity.
The Diabetes Nutrition Manager provides leadership and direction of acute clinical nutrition services and diabetes care and education for multiple campuses. Responsible for achieving results through leading and developing clinical team members; is the primary liaison with medical and nursing staff, responsible for accreditation and regulatory readiness and standards of care through performance improvement, oversees the planning, implementation and evaluation of diabetes self-management education, ensures patient and customer satisfaction, and good public relations through safe and efficient use of resources.
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence.
The qualified Diabetes Nutrition Manager candidate will have:
- 3+ years in clinical nutrition management
- 2+ years in diabetes care management and education
- Must be registered by the American Dietetic Association and be a Certified Diabetes
- BS Degree in nutrition is ideal
- Extensive knowledge in diabetes care and education
- Hands-on staff leadership experience
- Strong customer service experience
- Ability to develop and implement results-driven patient satisfaction programs and initiatives
- Able to develop and prepare a diabetes program budget
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
Industry: Diabetes Educator, Diabetes, Food Service, food safety, healthcare, hospital, Nutrition Service, leadership, WA, Seattle