Continuous Improvement Manager – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find an experienced Business / Process Improvement Professional with food or beverage, FDA regulated manufacturing experience for a global product innovations company. Put your continuous improvement and Lean manufacturing experience to work in a new job today!
The Continuous Improvement Manager will be responsible for identifying, implementing and sustaining continuous improvement projects across the plant and will serve as a change agent to advance the productivity initiative. This position will use Lean Six Sigma concepts to eliminate waste and build customer intimacy in all processes from order entry through manufacturing through invoicing.
- Serve as an example and role model in the desire to eliminate waste and improve operational efficiencies in all areas of the business
- Lead initiatives, kaizen and six sigma projects as required by the business to achieve both its strategic and tactical goals
- Map all business processes, identify waste from the standpoint of the customer, and develop actions plans to eliminate the waste.
- Understand and gather external customer requirements and desires
- Develop plans to improve business processes to facilitate improved customer satisfaction to maintain customer accounts as well as give tools to the sales team to obtain new accounts
- Work with internal stakeholders at all sites to implement best practices and develop consistent processes that will allow the integration of systems
- Serve as the communication portal between operations and the technical team. This includes defining requirements for system development as well as moderating any conflicts between the groups.
- Participate in the testing of new systems to ensure a smooth introduction into the business
The qualified candidate will have:
- BS Degree is required, Master’s Degree and/or MBA is preferred
- Lean/Six Sigma manufacturing certification and black belt certification required
- Six Sigma and kaizen project leadership, extensive process mapping and analysis history
- 5 to 8 years in FDA regulated, lean manufacturing
- Ability to quantify results, identify new opportunities, adapt to change, and interface with all levels of management on a continual basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organization, time management, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills
Industry: Continuous Improvement Manager, Business Improvement, Lean, Six Sigma, Black Belt, Kaizen, FDA, Food, Beverage Industry, Drinks
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)
The Wellington Group ( https://twgrecruiters.com) 910-338-2795