Cognitive Neuroscientist and Lab Director – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find a Cognitive Neuroscientist and Lab Director for a world leader in the latest advances in neuroscience to the world of advertising, marketing, and entertainment. This person will head a diversified operation of a state-of-the-art Electrophysiology facility.
The Cognitive Neuroscientist and Director of the NeuroLab will be responsible for running a human physiology lab employing electrophysiological, eye movements, and peripheral biometrics to analyze marketing material.
Cognitive Neuroscientist and Lab Director Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct lab personnel and interact with business leaders
- Duties will include eliciting client needs and objectives, protocol design, experiment design, management of the data acquisition process, and review of analysis results
- In addition, will also be responsible for the management and upkeep of the laboratory infrastructure
Motivated to hire ASAP
The qualified candidate will have:
- Ph.D. or M.D., post-doctorial training, and expertise in human EEG/ERP recording methods and data analysis
- Strong scientific background in cognitive neuroscience
- Management experience of laboratory groups and teams
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
Industry: Marketing, Cognitive , Neurology, NeuroScientist, NeuroLab Director, human brain processes
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)
The Wellington Group ( https://twgrecruiters.com ) +1 910-338-2795