Clinical Project Manager – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find an experienced Clinical Project Manager to be part of the clinical research group for a growing and profitable biologics, pharmaceutical and animal health company. Put your clinical research and project management expertise to work today in a great new job!
The Clinical Project Manager will assume leadership and be responsible for providing operational support for the delivery of assigned clinical studies or programs to ensure the operational milestones and timelines are achieved and within budget.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and supervising operational aspects of a clinical study
- Collaborating with the Clinical Development team in the overall study management by monitoring deliverables, schedules, timelines and external team resources
- Contributes to the design and development of CRFs, Informed Consents, specific protocol sections (i.e. treatment of subjects and study procedures) and the Data Management Plan
- Coordinating the collection of clinical data and the development of study related documents (monitoring guidelines, source document templates, monitoring visit report templates and other site tools)
- Conduct co-monitoring for site evaluations, initiations, monitoring and closeout visits
- 20-25% travel is required.
Company is motivated to hire ASAP!
The qualified candidate will have:
- BS or BA in a relevant biological scientific discipline
- Minimum of 5 years direct North American Senior CRA/Project Management experience in the pharmaceutical or biopharma industry
- Experience in the allergy or immunotherapy therapeutic area highly desired
- Ability to develop tools and processes that increase measured efficiencies of the project
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to take charge and lead clinical projects from inception to completion through outside Contract Research Organizations
- Working knowledge and experience with Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Working knowledge and understanding of FDA and/or EMEA Regulations, ICH Guidelines and good clinical practices (GCPs) governing the conduct of clinical trials
Industry: Biologics, Pharmaceuticals, Clinical Research, Project Management
Permanent position with an employee centered company offering great benefits, salary, bonus and relocation assistance.
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)
The Wellington Group ( https://twgrecruiters.com ) 910-338-2795