Chemist – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find a Chemist with hands-on experience using analytical chemistry methods for pharmaceutical or biological drug-based products. Put your analytical chemistry skills to work in a new role today!
Qualified candidates for this position will have experience with HPLC as well as sound knowledge of basic analytical and bench chemistry techniques. The chemist is responsible for performing analytical and biological tests in support of in an FDA-regulated environment.
- Perform analytical chemistry assays
- Operation of various instrumentation including but not limited to UV/Vis, GC and HPLC
- Exercise strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Conduct testing methodology used to control raw materials, production intermediates, and final products
- Present data from testing and development laboratory activities as required
- Perform work in compliance with GLP, cGMPs, safety and regulatory requirements
- Conduct testing of samples to provide analytical support of R&D activities
- Utilization of chemicals that produce hazardous waste
The qualified Chemist candidate will have:
- BS or MS in Chemistry, or related field
- 3+ years pharmaceutical, biological or medical device laboratory experience
- Experience with HPLC, GC, Bench Chemistry and GLP / GMP documentation
Industry: Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Analytical Chemistry, HPLC, GMP, GLP, Medical Device
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)
The Wellington Group ( https://twgrecruiters.com) 910-338-2795