Calibration Technician – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find a Calibration Technician with experience supporting various laboratory and manufacturing equipment needs. This is an exciting new position within a well established, profitable pharmaceutical / biologics company.
The Calibration Technician will test, calibrate, and repair electrical, mechanical, electromechanical, and electronic measuring, recording, and indicating instruments and equipment for conformance to established standards, and assists in formulating calibration standards.
- Plans sequence of testing and calibration procedures for instruments and equipment.
- Sets up standard and special purpose laboratory equipment to test, evaluate, and calibrate other instruments and test equipment.
- Disassembles instruments and equipment and inspects components for defects.
- Measures parts for conformity with specifications.
- Aligns, repairs, replaces, and balances component parts and circuitry.
- Reassembles and calibrates instruments and equipment.
- Devises formulas to solve problems in measurements and calibrations.
- Assists engineers in formulating test, calibration, repair, and evaluation plans and procedures to maintain precision accuracy of measuring, recording, and indicating instruments and equipment.
The qualified Calibration Technician candidate will have:
- Minimum of Â six months to 1 year calibration experience and/or training
- Associates Degree or equivalent, BS degree is preferred
- Should be familiar with standard calibration procedures.
Industry: Biologics, Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals. Medical Device
Permanent position with an employee centered company offering great benefits, salary, bonus and relocation assistance.
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)
The Wellington Group ( https://twgrecruiters.com)