Business Improvement – CI – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find an experienced Business / Continuous Improvement Professional with manufacturing, supplier and teaching experience for a global product innovations company. Put your continuous improvement and Lean / Six Sigma experience to work in a new job today!
The qualified candidate will have:
- BS Degree is required, Master’s Degree and/or MBA is preferred
- Lean/Six Sigma manufacturing certification and black belt certification required
- Master Black Belt is preferred, able to achieve within 6 months
- Demonstrated track record of applying Lean and Six Sigma tools to achieve superior business results
- Hands-on experience teaching, training, mentoring and driving CI culture and leading/certifying Green Belts and Black Belts
- 5 to 7 years in business excellence, adult education role
- A distinguished leader with excellent judgment
- Ability to quantify results, identify new opportunities, adapt to change, and interface with all levels of management on a continual basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organization, time management, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills
Industry: Continuous Improvement Manager, Business Improvement, Lean, Six Sigma, Master Black Belt, teaching
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)
The Wellington Group ( https://twgrecruiters.com) 910-338-2795