Business Improvement – CI – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find an experienced Business / Continuous Improvement Professional with manufacturing, supplier and teaching experience for a global product innovations company. Put your continuous improvement and Lean / Six Sigma experience to work in a new job today!
The qualified candidate will have:
- BS Degree is required, Master’s Degree and/or MBA is preferred
- Lean/Six Sigma manufacturing certification and black belt certification required
- Master Black Belt is preferred, able to achieve within 6 months
- Demonstrated track record of applying Lean and Six Sigma tools to achieve superior business results
- Hands-on experience teaching, training, mentoring and driving CI culture and leading/certifying Green Belts and Black Belts
- 5 to 7 years in business excellence, adult education role
- A distinguished leader with excellent judgment
- Ability to quantify results, identify new opportunities, adapt to change, and interface with all levels of management on a continual basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organization, time management, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills
Industry: Continuous Improvement Manager, Business Improvement, Lean, Six Sigma, Master Black Belt, teaching
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)