Beverage Operations Manager – FILLED
Beverage Operations Manager: Put your product development skills to work…WHILE supporting one of the best known brands in the US! This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well-known company with a strong base of existing products and the opportunity to help develop and manage new beverage items and functionality within the operating locations.
The Beverage Operations Manager provides critical inputs on key beverage strategies and manages the planning and implementation of various beverage initiatives into both corporate and commercial stores.
Beverage Operations Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides key tactical and operational input into the development of beverage strategic plans.
- Plans the operational deployment of key beverage plans
- Develop a method for monitoring and testing stores to ensure company specified beverage standards are being upheld
- Develops operating and preparation procedures for new beverage products
- Work with Marketing to conduct equipment research and development of new and emerging products and makes recommendations upon these findings to enhance the total beverage program
- Recommend and implements a plan that coordinates efforts of subcontractors, production departments, field service personnel, training, marketing and operations to retrofit all existing stores with any new and emerging programs within a specified timetable
- Establish and maintains an efficient ongoing equipment maintenance program for all stores which leverages internal and external resources to ensure established costs, quality, and service commitments are met
- Maintain a visible presence within industry organization(s) in order to ensure current and new product processes and procedures for fair trade supply issues are understood and in compliance with industry standards
- Visits company stores and franchisees to review beverage readiness and execution, and to coach managers and franchisees for continuous improvement
The qualified Beverage Operations Manager candidate will have:
- Minimum of BS Degree with 5 years of experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of accounting and cost principles and working knowledge of all business related processes
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience developing and/or operational beverage/coffee products in the QSR or fast casual dining segments
- Demonstrated knowledge of the industry, the product and the commercial aspects of the business
- Nutritional Analysis using the Genesis Program
Industry: Beverage Operations, QSR, Coffee, Soda, Frozen Drinks, Coffee Drinks, Beverage Concepts
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)
The Wellington Group ( https://twgrecruiters.com) +1 9103382795