Aseptic Fill Supervisor – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged by an internationally branded pharmaceutical company to hire an Aseptic Supervisor for a State-of-the-Art Sterile Manufacturing Fill Facility. This is an excellent opportunity to put your skills, knowledge and experience to work with a growing, profitable pharmaceutical company!
The Aseptic Fill Supervisor will be responsible for the direct line supervision of Class 100 filling room suites including the training and performance of fill room personnel, aseptic filling equipment and aseptic processes. The proper candidate will have good organizational skills to effectively coordinate and prioritize their own time as well as staffing time for daily activities to ensure that work projects are completed efficiently.
This position will be accountable for the following:
- Coach and mentor the production teams
- Interaction with Quality Assurance to maintain quality requirements of aseptic processing
- Conduct evaluation, training and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures for Class 100 production
- Production variance, CAPA and OOS resolution and reporting
- Coordination and scheduling of activities of the assigned fill technicians and labeling department personnel
- Provide assistance in development and review of batch records of new and existing projects, assist in establishing and orienting new projects for production as well as initiation of exception reports as required
Requirements for this position:
- 2 – 5 years of production supervisor or management experience
- Aseptic or Sterile Fill background is required, cGMP procedures and guidelines
- Strong track record in leading and managing a diverse group of employees
- Must be detail oriented to prevent errors and/or recognize unexpected results
- Ability to support QA needs and handle CAPA or OOS manufacturing issues, able to manage to a low tolerance of deviations or media failures a must
- Technical and operational problem solving
- Good computer skills and basic knowledge of common PC spreadsheet and word processing software are required
Permanent position with an employee centered company offering great benefits, salary, bonus and relocation assistance.
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)