Analytical Consultant- Medical Devices – FILLED
The Wellington Group has been engaged to find an experienced Analytical Consultant- Medical Devices for a consulting position with a strong medical device background. This is a great opportunity to work for one of RTP’s growing biotech / medical device companies with a focus on current and future combination technologies.
The Analytical Consultant- Medical Devices will be responsible for multiple aspects of the development of the company’s product line, from R&D through commercialization.
- Work with in-house team and external service providers to close gaps
- Direct development efforts building analytical capabilities for products from R&D through commercialization
- Oversee analytical laboratories, select laboratories, and audit sites and processes
- Provide support for regulatory agencies and requirements
- Help prioritize work and corrective action if necessary
- Write reports or provide direction to both internal and external lab staff or vendors
The qualified Analytical Consultant- Medical Devices candidate will have:
- Demonstrated success in leading the development of implantable medical products through commercialization
- Highly skilled at managing analytical laboratories and product suppliers; HPLC, GC, Mass Spec, UV Spec, Optical microscopy and other lab procedures and instrumentation
- Capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously to meet schedules and budget
- Start-up experience a plus
- 15+ years experience in medical device development/testing, including implantable combination products, stents and other device experience a plus
- BS (or higher) in engineering/science
Industry: Medical Device, Biotechnology, Combination Products
Consultant position with an exciting new medical technology company.
Don’t wait, apply with The Wellington Group today!
(all information will be held in the strictest of confidence)
The Wellington Group ( https://twgrecruiters.com) +1 910-338-2795